Search in the database
- The successfully uploaded metadata can be checked in the relevant tab: tags, animals, receivers, or deployments.
- Filters can be applied to look for specific metadata entries. To be able to see the metadata, the user must have access to the relevant ETN group.
In the case of the deployments, you can check all the deployments of a receiver in the ‘Receivers’ tab by filtering by the receiver serial number.
Metadata columns not visible can be selected to be displayed under ‘Show/hide fields’.
- The information entered for metadata entries can be individually edited, duplicated or deleted
- Select the appropriate tab (tags, animals, receivers, or deployments), a row of the list, and click on ‘Edit’. A list of metadata fields will appear.
- When the fields have been modified, click the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom of the page.
- By clicking on ‘Download data’ you will receive a CSV file containing all the metadata entries that comply with the filter characteristics.