Why join ETN?
The European Tracking Network aims to deliver state of the art science based on the use of telemetry. We are a large network of scientists that share expertise, infrastructure, and knowledge. We collaborate widely; whether to establish the best ways to deploy receivers or tag animals, or to join forces for studies or meta-analyses.
How to get started:
- Go to: https://www.lifewatch.be/etn/login
- Register as a new user
- Familiarize yourself with our Data Policy
- Once you are registered, you must complete the 'Tracking Project Information' file, and send it to your regional representative
- Upload your tagging and receiver information
- Your project details will be linked to the IMIS database, which can easily create a DOI for your projects and datasets.
- Upload your detection data
- Explore and analyse your data